- ADDITIONAL MENU
- SUPLEMENTARY FILES
- HISTORY JOURNAL
Vol 14 No 1 (2018): Malaysian Journal of Microscopy
Original Research Articles
Malaysian Journal of Microscopy publish articles related to material and biological sciences. MJM is a double blind peer review journal and publish articles related to the following disciplines:
● Materials science and engineering: Polymer, Ceramics, Advanced materials, Nanomaterials, Electronic, Metallurgy and Biomaterials.
● Materials for: Energy, Biomedical, Archaeology, Transportation, Electronic devices and Environment.
● Mineral Resources Engineering: mineral processing engineering, mining engineering, geology, environmental engineering.
● Microscopy and spectroscopy used in materials science and engineering.
● Life Sciences and Biology, Animal and human, In vivo and in vitro, Anti-cancer, Anti-atherogenic, Diabetes mellitus, Hypercholesterolemia, Genetic, Immunology, Virology, Wound healing and Stem cells.
● Microscope and assays related to microscopy analysis in Life Science and Biology.
Publisher: Microscopy Society of Malaysia
Publisher contact: Unit Mikroskopi Elektron, Fakulti Sains dan Teknologi, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia. E-mail: secretariat@.org.my
Chief Editor: Associate Professor Dr Abdah Md Akim
Contact: Department of Biomedical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia. Tel: +603-9769 2301; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org